Our commercial law department services corporate and non-corporate entities, including not-for-profit organisations.
Our services are strategically designed to meet the needs of each and every client, be it small-to-medium business owners, through to high net-worth corporations.
Our approach remains focused on the protection of our client’s legal interests, and stems from our expertise and experience in the following areas:
- Structuring of Legal and Commercial Entities
- Commercial Advisory and Corporate Restructures
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Trusts, Joint Ventures and Partnerships
- Partnership, Shareholder and Joint Venture Agreements
- Independent Contractor and Employee Agreements
- Service Agreements
- Franchising Agreements
- Advice on and preparation of Building and Construction Contracts
- Legal Contracts and Commercial Arrangements
- Settlement Agreements
- Acting for Landlords and Tenants in Commercial and Retail Leasing
- Sale and Purchase of Businesses
- Sale and Purchase of Companies and/or Shares
- General Corporate and Commercial Transactions
- Corporate Governance
- Corporate Structuring
- Charitable and Not-For-Profit Organisations
INITIAL CONSULTATION IS STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL AND OBLIGATION FREE
Finding comfort in your legal representative is important and should be done so without a financial burden.
This is why our initial consultation is obligation free and maintained with strict confidence – to give you the opportunity to meet us so that you may make an an informed decision, before committing.
For a strictly confidential and obligation free consultation