T&S Law Firm is committed to protecting the privacy of any personal information provided with the strictest confidence and in accordance with standards pursuant to the Privacy & Personal Information Protection Act 1998.
By visiting this website, your browser can disclose the following information:
- The type of browser and operating system you are using;
- Your domain name;
- The address of the referring/previous site which brought you to our website;
- Your server’s IP address;
- Date and time of your visit; and
- Address of the pages accessed and any file(s) downloaded.
If you choose to contact our office through the website online enquiry, you may provide personal information including your name, email address, telephone contact, or any other sensitive information.
The information provided by you may be stored and used by our office for reasons including but not limited to statistical analysis (i.e. Google Analytics), marketing, and systems administration purposes.
We may from time to time contact you in response to your enquiry or otherwise provide you with information about legal issues or events. If you do not wish to receive marketing information, you may at any time decline to receive such information by unsubscribing through our website or alternatively by writing to email@example.com.
The information provided by you may be disclosed to the following parties:
- External service providers (such as litigation funders);
- Third parties that provide a service to us or who we provide a service to;
- Investors, agents, advisors or any other entity with an interest in T&S Law Firm;
- Anybody who represents you or to whom you have provided us with consent; and
- Any other person or entity as necessary or permitted by law.
The information provided by you will otherwise not be used or disclosed except as necessary to communicate our services to you, enforce the terms of our service, or as necessary by law for the protection and rights of T&S Law Firm.