Being involved in a criminal investigation or charged with a criminal offence can have a severe impact on an individual’s life, livelihood and surrounding family.
Obtaining legal advice at the first available opportunity is therefore crucial.
We regularly represent individuals and corporations in criminal matters across all jurisdictions including the Local Court, District Court, Supreme Court and Land and Environment Court. We also appear in the Court of Criminal Appeal and occasionally, the High Court of Australia.
Our expertise extends to the following areas:
- Bail Applications (Local Court & Supreme Court)
- Drink & Drug Driving Offences
- Licence Appeals
- All Traffic-Related Offences
- Assault Offences
- Firearm & Weapon Offences
- Drug Offences (possession, trafficking, importation, cultivation & manufacturing)
- Domestic Violence/ Apprehended Violence Orders (AVO)
- Fraud, Theft & Dishonesty Offences
- Asset Confiscation
- Sexual Offences
- Murder & Manslaughter
- Breach Offences
- Property Offences
- Enforcement Proceedings relating to Offences against Planning or Environmental law
- Appeals to the District Court, Supreme Court and High Court
INITIAL CONSULTATION IS STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL AND OBLIGATION FREE
Finding comfort in your legal representative is important and should be done so without a financial burden.
This is why our initial consultation is obligation free and maintained with strict confidence – to give you the opportunity to meet us so that you may make an an informed decision, before committing.
For a strictly confidential and obligation free consultation